If you know my daughter Madelyn, she's most always naked. Maybe she keeps her panties on, maybe not. Maybe she just has pants on and nothing else. Either way, normally she's not wearing a full outfit.
I cannot tell you where my son came up with this one, it's like we watch porn in this house...at least not on the downstairs TV...and not during the day while the kids run around ;)
Maddie went through a stage where every time she heard music, she would dance...anywhere. Her dancing always looked like that of a stripper. There was some music on and Maddie was in her bathing suit...David told her to get up on the table and do a little dance and he'd pretend to give her money!!!
I can't answer any of your questions....because I really don't know where he comes up with this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment